Missions Support Request (no, not asking for money)  

Posted by Sir Joshua David




2 Thessalonians 3:1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it is with you. 


In less than one months I will be going back to Guatemala with a group of people from my church to drill another fresh water well and to teach the people their about proper hygiene.  

May I ask YOU the reader to pray for our trip?  I would even ask if you would commit to praying for us everyday starting today, and continuing until we get back from the trip.  We fly out of Pittsburgh PA, on the 13th of June and will be flying home on the 21st.  In a way you can be a part of our missions trip, a very large parts as there is nothing more powerful than prayer!!

Please pray for our team, pray for the Living Water staff that we will be working for and pray for the villagers that we will be interacting with. 

If you are able to commit to supporting this missions trip, it would bless me so much if you would leave a comment below!  







This entry was posted on 18 May 2014 at Sunday, May 18, 2014 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Of course I'll pray! Have a wonderful time and enjoy all that God has in store for this missions trip. :)

May 18, 2014 at 11:08 PM

Consider it done, Josh! My family & I are on it! God bless you, the team & those you'll be coming in contact with! Have a safe & memorable trip!
To God be ALL the glory!!

May 19, 2014 at 5:13 AM

I know it's been over a year but I just wanted thank a very one that prayed for this trip thank you once more! The mission trip was a huge success, we had some difficulty with our drill was caused us to work overtime into the night to get it done but with the Lord's help and lots of ingenuity for the people in Guatemala we finished the well. :)

November 14, 2015 at 7:24 PM

I know it's been over a year but I just wanted thank a very one that prayed for this trip thank you once more! The mission trip was a huge success, we had some difficulty with our drill was caused us to work overtime into the night to get it done but with the Lord's help and lots of ingenuity for the people in Guatemala we finished the well. :)

November 14, 2015 at 7:24 PM

Post a Comment