As I have promised many of my friends here a post on my missions trip I've finally gotten around to the task. I've been trying to pick the right pictures and think about what to write. Back in January our missions team went before a gathering of people at our church to share about the success of the missions trip. One of the guys that went with us on the missions trip from a different church than my own put together a really nice slide show video for both churches capturing the heart of the trip and I received a copy of a video. Many of the pictures in the video are my own and I thought it would be perfect to share for this blog post. :) I may get around to sharing my person thoughts on the trip but for now enjoy this video and feel free to ask any questions you may have in the comments section below!
4 comments
Wow! This was super cool to watch, Josh! Thanks for sharing & I hope God blesses you with the opportunity to go again!
This trip looks like it was so amazing and life-changing Josh! I'd love to be a part of something like this someday. What a blessing to see so many lives being changed in the name of Jesus!! :D
Good topic. Churches should spend more money on missions than many have. People need to be reached with the gospel, whether they are here or in other countries.
Thanks for this. Hope you continue to write more.
Post a Comment
"And take the helmet of salvation and the sword that the Spirit wields, which is the Word of God." ~ Ephesians 6:17 (AMP)
Ephesians 6:10-20
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— 19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
Send me a message
For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart. ~ Hebrews 4:12 (AMP)
Highly recommended blogs, check them out! :)
-
New Academic Plans1 year ago
-
-
-
Catchin Up11 years ago
-
4 tips your future husband wants you to know11 years ago
-
Announcing my new blog, Quaintrelle!12 years ago
-
devoured #frommyjournal12 years ago
-
-
~dream~13 years ago
-
The Dearness of Life13 years ago
-
-
Check out my new photo blog. :)
Translate
About Me
- Sir Joshua David
- I'm just another guy that's doing my best to follow Jesus in all that I say and do. Without God I am nothing (something He is making more and more clear to me everyday). Please feel free to leave comments I'd really enjoy getting other people's thoughts. I'll do my best to respond to every comment so please check back until if I don't respond right away. :)