The Gospel  

Posted by Sir Joshua David

Okay I know I said my next post would an original but I was introduced to this video by a friend and I thought it too good not to share! Lord willing I will be writing some of my own work on here very soon. :)


This entry was posted on 04 June 2013 at Tuesday, June 04, 2013 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

We were privileged to here Eric & his wife, Leslie speak last year at our home school conference. We love all of their writings & so appreciate them as a couple. Good stuff comes from them :)

June 4, 2013 at 11:02 PM

I'm sure that was a blessing. The would be really neat to meet them in person! Thank you for the comment. :)

June 18, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I know this is old but I just saw it for the first time.
WOW. Isn't it incredible?! The love? There is nothing else like it! How could you not fall in love with this God?

January 3, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Thank you for commending Victoria! We do indeed serve an awesome God!! You haven't see this video before?

January 3, 2014 at 9:37 PM

No, I haven't that I can remember. I think I would remember if I had.
I read a book by Eric and Leslie I thiiiink but don't remember this. Didn't they write a book about relationships?

January 3, 2014 at 11:56 PM

Yes, O think they wrote several books on relationships. The one you are probably referring to is "When God Writes Your Love Story".

November 14, 2015 at 9:46 PM

Yes, O think they wrote several books on relationships. The one you are probably referring to is "When God Writes Your Love Story".

November 14, 2015 at 9:46 PM

Post a Comment