First Post  

Posted by Sir Joshua David

So this is my first official blog, so we'll see how it goes. I would like to give a big thank you to my friend Rebekah (aka. Lady Gadge) for helping me create this blog it would have been weeks from now before this blog was at this stage of completion if it wasn't for her help with the html coding! Please check out her blog as well ladygadget88.blogspot.com for a good read.


As the theme of this blog suggests my writings will be based upon and be about the Word of God (the Sword). I really enjoy reading and studying the Bible and thought why not share what God is teaching me with others in hopes that it will encourage and edify others and as a way to get me to take more notes and think more deeply about how I can apply what I am studying to my daily life.  I usually write things as I am inspired and have time so I don't know how frequent my posts will be because it is not very often that both of those happen at the same time.  Thank you for visiting my blog and please feel free to follow me and comment I would love to hear from you. :) 

This entry was posted on 25 February 2013 at Monday, February 25, 2013 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Thank you for the shout out! :)

February 25, 2013 at 7:49 PM

You're most welcome Rebekah!

February 26, 2013 at 7:14 AM

Post a Comment